Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

it’s very tiring

TryingToBeTamed October 17th, 2022
  • i hate doing this and it’s so annoying but sometimes i think just maybe it helps. i had a *good* day today, and i actually liked how i looked, which isn’t often. at night i just have these attacks from myself at myself and i don’t know what to do. i had a panic attack when 4 different people were asking me how i was doing which made me look at all of my socials to see if something got out or anything about me, which i was doing the leg twitch, heart beat was faster than jesus himself. i do this thing where during the day i convince myself that these feelings aren’t real and i’m just making this up, which in a sense makes me feel better bc i don’t have to break down in front my my family and friends, but during the night is brutal. it’s an entire days worth of emotions i have to process before sleeping. i’m normally staring at my ceiling for an hour contemplating life which honesty just sucks. i hate what i do and i want to stop but i just don’t know how. ugh i’m just so tired.

innateJoy9602 October 18th, 2022

@TryingToBeTamed

Hello,

Given that night time is often where we are trying to relax and don't have much going on, I completely hear you. Night time can bring up all our negative emotions and thoughts since we are not as busy nor distracted. It sounds like laying awake and staring at the ceiling for an hour can bring up a lot of negative thoughts. What are your thoughts on grounding exercises? Maybe it would be helpful to replace the contemplation at night with doing grounding exercises💛💫