Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

feeling depressed

thatweirdfallkid August 3rd

i've been trying a few different things ever since my best friends dumped me and i'm socially isolated.  joined 7 cups, trevorspace, and tumblr.  i've been on trevorspace (ts) over a month and tumblr over a week.

i thought i was making friends on ts but i dunno.  i shut off notifications that were just people i was following posting things, and i realised i never really have anybody message me.  they used to but now nobody's talking to me or has responded to my last messages so i don't know.

and it hasn't been that long on tumblr, but i have gotten a lot (or what i consider a lot, <100) likes overall, which at first was kind of self esteem lifting, but i kinda noticed that it was mostly my posts about being an otherkin and not so much the ones where i kinda just expressed deeper stuff more.  it just kind of feels like people are only liking the things they can relate to in me, or like the idea of.  i dunno.

i have a really severe fear of abandonment so maybe i'm just being paranoid.  i've been feeling really *** for a long time and my medication isn't helping.  my therapist isn't helping either.  i feel trapped in my life as a minor and have no hope things will really get better enough that it'll be worth staying alive.  maybe i'm just wasting my time, waiting to see if good things happen.

bestTalker9406 August 3rd

Please don't be disheartened, one thing I know for sure that staying alive is always worthy, seeing the world in different ways and the beauty of nature is worthy. I know this will not help currently but remember you are worthy, I have a fear of abandonment too but I'm coping thinking that atleast I have my parents who did a lot for me.

I will pray for you to be happy 😊.