Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired and inertia

hematite43 June 21st, 2023

Do you ever just feel tired of stuff? Like even going through a the multi factor authorization on an account is exhausting? I called in sick to work. I will have to go to my therapy appointment this afternoon because I'll get charged anyway if I don't.

I just don't want to do anything but stay at home.

I don't know where this came from all of a sudden.

MeaningfulSilence June 22nd, 2023

@hematite43

Hello there hematite43!

Did you go to the appointment with the therapist? How did it go?

Sorry to hear that you feel so tired, do you maybe have a lot to do? Is your work very demanding and adds to many daily life tasks?

Hope you could rest a bit. Maybe during the weekend?

Feel free to come back and share how you feel and how things are going!

I wait news from you ๐Ÿ’™

hematite43 OP July 8th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Well, the appointment went well, but it focused mostly on my anxiety. I think we're making good progress there.

I know the depression and burnout are connected. I took a few days off from work and was feeling better (for the most part), but came back to work and all the burnout was back.

Still tired.

MeaningfulSilence July 8th, 2023

@hematite43

Hi hematite, glad to hear from you ๐Ÿ’™

It's good that there is some progress with anxiety, maybe the therapist will face things in steps to help more efficiently. Have you told them about the negative you experience with your work place? Hopefully they can give you some useful tips about it too!

Wishing you a very good weekend ๐ŸŒธ

bestVase7265 July 9th, 2023

It does come in waves and sometimes even simple things feel like you are stuck in the mud. But you can trudge your way through and make it to the other side. Sometimes the light appears as unexpectedly as the darkness. @hematite43