Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self care!

Mekuland3050 September 9th, 2023

Recently i left a job i wanted for long it was good but the managers treated me horribly i used to cry everyday i felt stressed anxiety and low i thought its gonna be okay may be i couldn't adjust turned out they have been like this for years i realize its not me entirely and i was blaming myself for not coping up ! As they couldn’t change i had no option but leaving .Day by day it was getting worse , they were treating me like trash no development i saw so i decided to leave where i am not valued despite trying hard! Still i am feeling bad and depressed cause i couldn't stay in the job i actually like office was good only for 1/2 reason i had to leave as i always had to directly work with them no option to ignore ! But i feel better not crying and feeling relived and trying to take care of my self and my mental health! Not getting hard on myself and trying to getting my confidence back! Sometimes the bravest thing u can do is to leave and care for yourself! ❤️

Yougotmyback September 10th, 2023

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience at your job. I'm glad you're in a better mental space and I'm proud of you for taking a brave step there. Health comes first. I wish you well and I hope you find the happiness and confidence back. ❤️✨