Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pls ๐Ÿ™ I need help in judging this matter

Amakablessed October 1st

Ok so this one time, we where at her shop. I asked her how much she wanted to sell the tap for a customer and she said 4500. So I wrote down 4500and that is what the man paid. Later on, she started shouting at me that she told me 5500 not 4500 and I was trying to explain to her that she was on call so she might not have know when she said it but she insisted that she was right and she even insulted me. I had 1000, so I gave it to her and told her that since she's upset I want to pay for my mistake, but that got her even more upset and she continued insulting me and even said the money was like an insult to her. I felt bad so I cried a lot, then she proceeded to make me feel even worse and then she said I always cry and become angry when she speaks to me, that I have a very disgusting attitude. Pls was I wrong?ย 

I even started remembering all the things she has done to me while growing up, I am very scared of her and I can't help but tear up when she does things like this or when I talk about what she has done to me in the past. But apparently according to her my tears are a disgusting character I learnt somewhere

RedWell October 1st

@Amakablessed

You did your best to help, and even tried to compensate for this miscommunication. She is abusing your loyalty by being unkind when you are kind. This is the entitled behavior of someone who doesn't think they will ever lose you.ย 

I hope that you do not have to keep this person in your life forever.ย  You sound like a really good friend and a really good person.ย 

Amakablessed OP Wednesday

@RedWell thank you so much but unfortunately this person is my mom. She's going to be in my life forever so there really is nothing I can do about it. I just try to avoid long conversations with her.ย