Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please help me with time management

TenderPerson 1 day ago

Only 7 Cups and strength training save me from depression, and because of school and exam preparation, i constantly miss them, i study at school from 7:20 to 17:50-18:00 5 days a week, i don't complain, but i just want to find an opportunity to train at least an hour 3 times a week without exhaustion, can anyone advise anything? I will be glad to any advice or reply ❤️

@TenderPerson Hello! Thanks for posting this. 💓

I can only imagine how much activities you have to juggle on a day to day basis. It must be quite overwhelming at times! I am glad you have some things to fall back on like 7 Cups and strength training to help with depression.

I actually recently completed the time management program on Cups and found that it improved my ability to juggle my responsibilities and other duties that I couldn’t find time for in my schedule before. I’d strongly recommend it to anyone who needs it. Perhaps whenever you get a chance, you can take a look at it (it’s completely up to you whether you decide to or not).

https://www.7cups.com/forum/academy/AcademyPrograms_2311/7CupsAcademyTimeManagementCourse_280718/

I appreciate you reaching out and I hope it can help you as well.