Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Ex is ignoring his Son

SnowWolf81 January 9th, 2023

Hello, I have an Ex we dated off and on for 18 yrs I'm sure you read my other post about him being Engaged now, Anyways when he's with different girls he ignores his Son or doesn't come around anymore or contact him. Is this his way of punishing me? Why does he act this way that's his Son too?

This is the 2nd time he has done this to his Son every time he meets a new woman and they start dating he ignores his 1st Son. Now he's Engaged and moved in with her he doesn't come around or contact my Son anymore, I know it upsets my Son as well as me. What can I do? Should I take him back to Court?

toughTiger6481 January 10th, 2023

@SnowWolf81

A court cannot make him a good parent .................do you think your son would want to spend time with someone who clearly does not want to spend time with him?

i know it sucks and many of us could not fathom being that big of a jerk ...... i will tell you kids see / know and most important ......Remember how they were treated as children .... some day when Dad wants to be a dad ... your son will have NO time for him or any empathy about him being "family".

as long as he pays any support money you should move on and find a good role model as a step parent and move on with your life as well.