Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely and overwhelmed

intuitiveFan2816 August 14th, 2023

I got really sick from COVID, I lost my job, I got evicted and lost most of my things, I am homeless and unable to work. My family sees me as a failure, they do not like to help me and they see me as a burden. Every time I speak of my situation they act like it is my fault this happened to me and I need to “find a life plan” like I didn’t have one going smoothly before I got more sick. I am working on getting on disability, I feel abandoned, I feel like I am not seen, I am so depressed. I feel not worthy of being alive and less than human because of how my family treats me. Is there hope to find people who will be there for me even though I am sick and homeless?

pandanfe August 14th, 2023

@intuitiveFan2816

There's a lot going on in your plate right now and I totally believe that this isn't your fault rather a circumstance. I'm sorry to hear you feel depressed cause of this. It might take a while for you to get back everything in the right track but eventually there's always a bright morning after a dark long night. I wish you won't have to feel this way any longer.

If you feel like you need more emotional support, feel free to check out group support chat or 1-1 listener chat.