Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It's late

DanDrisco January 18th

Good evening, I just wanted to say goodnight to you all.

Tomorrow will be a great day for you. I'm counting on you!

LoveMyMoonflowers January 24th

Hey there @DanDrisco πŸ’œ thank you for these kind wishes for everyone (: How are you doing today? πŸ’™

DanDrisco OP January 24th

Good day to you,

Today is going great. Talked a friend off of the edge which was very hard to watch. I have been learning to spend my time more wisely, as I may have my own problems that I face now and then and have faced many of my pasts demons head on. The exchange for that was waking up to the reality that I missed so many moments that my friends and family needed guidance that I had experience with. So now I am working towards fixing those problems that they may face in anyway I can.

I Hope your day is everything that you wished it to be, we all deserve to have happiness no matter the cost. It's up to us to go find it.❀️

LoveMyMoonflowers January 24th

@DanDrisco

Awwe, I’m so happy your day’s going great (: Sending lots of love your way. πŸ’• thank you for your kind words, too πŸ’œ we appreciate you πŸ’™

DanDrisco OP January 24th

Thank you for the wishes and love, it truly means the world to me. I just want to make sure nobody goes down the path that I went, as a society we made the s word hip and cool to say to one another, but none of us have any idea just what the person we say it to or the person saying it to themselves is going through. We only get our point of view and we only have our own thoughts, we don't take into consideration how the other person is hearing those types of phrases.

When a seed is planted with no resources it will remain a seed, but if we water that seed with good quality resources it can thrive. I would like to transform this depression thread into a positive thread, hearing about everyone's daily victories no matter how small. Those kinds of messages can spread like a weed, so long as the resources are available for all of us. Then, just maybe, we will lose less and less people who feel as though they are inadequate on a monthly basis. If we keep giving the positive resources, just maybe, we can turn that into a weekly basis, and continue to grow as the weeds do into a daily blossom. ❀️

LoveMyMoonflowers January 25th

@DanDrisco

awwe, your so welcome. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•Β 

thank you so much for sharing your thoughts πŸ’œ i agree with you and i think you’ve expressed your thoughts here so beautifully. πŸ’™ thank you so much πŸ’•

i think it would be absolutely lovely to have a forum about our daily victories πŸ’œ would you like to post those here or in a new forum thread? :oΒ