Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm overthinking and Its making me sad again

unknowncutie September 15th, 2023

During the summer I started to feel better. Now that college has resumed (in my final year) I am starting to feel sad again. I was having a chat with someone today and she seems so motivated and has her future figured out, where as my future is in pieces. I don't even know my future career path or what I want to do with my life when I leave college. I also have to start thinking about where I'm gonna do my internship because I don't wanna rely on the college. Everytime I start to think of my future I get so depressed. It's like everyone around me has their life figured out and mine is just in shambles. I want to stop feeling sorry for myself.

toughTiger6481 September 16th, 2023

@unknowncutie

you can look at it another way ...you are open to possibilities to roll with any changes...once out of college it can be a rocky start.

if they have mapped out something what if life changes.... they may not be prepared for any thing that does not go the way they expect.

plans and think all will go like that often has pitfalls they may not have seen or anticipated.

unknowncutie OP September 16th, 2023

Thank you for your kind words It made me look at things a different way.

WeEarth September 16th, 2023

@unknowncutie

It's completely normal to feel lost and uncertain during your final year of college. It's a big transition, and there's a lot of pressure to figure out your next steps. It's understandable that you feel sad when you see other people who seem to have their lives figured out. But it's important to remember that everyone is on their own unique journey. And just because someone else seems to have it all together doesn't mean that they're actually happier or more fulfilled than you are. Everyone is different, and everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Focus on your own strengths and passions.

Jptreefrog September 16th, 2023

Hello

Thanks good to know someone is there

Thanks love your message

unknowncutie OP September 16th, 2023

Thank you so.much for responding, this made me feel alot better.

All so want to shop

At womens store although I am a man

Just want support