Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have really hard anxious about conflicts

TenderPerson 2 days ago

There were a lot of conflicts in my life, all of them ended in the end either badly, or in no way, or well, I live in a not very safe city or country, there are a lot of people who may want to harm me just for who I am (my classmates, my father, etc.), it seems to me that one day I will fight to the death and it will most likely be very soon because I constantly face bullying from teachers, students, and so on, I can defend myself, I can hurt in return, and even very much, but because of this, I have constant anxiety that someone will definitely harm me, and most often it is justified by the school I went to, it is useless to talk to my parents about this, I just don't know who and where to turn to help, so I do it here 💔

RedWell 16 hours ago

@TenderPerson

Wow, there is just something so genuine, strong, pure and good about your heart. I was just thinking the same thought today, I am too tender for the life I have around me. I am told to be tough, so I build myself tough, but really I don't want to be tough. I wish everybody was kind so I could always just be who I really am, I'm just kind. That sounds like you too. 

It made me feel good today that I read what you wrote. I will pray for you right now that a miracle happens in your life soon. You deserve some friends who are VERY good person like you. 

Dear God, please take care of TenderPerson very, very, very soon.