Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I hate myself

Jackyboi0516 May 8th

I really hate myself sometimes, I really do. I hate that I overthink a lot of things due to my parents' influence as a child, but I also know we can't choose who will be our parents. Sometimes I really felt like ending it because I hate myself so much. It's even worse because I know too many things. I can read people easily and I know what are they going to say when faced with certain situations. Assuring words and gestures of comfort or even school counseling doesn't work because I know what they are supposed to and are going say. Everything doesn't feel genuine at all. Knowing too much is a curse sometimes. Even as I'm writing this post, I'm thinking about whether my own decision of writing this post. Is it me wanting attention? Is it just my hormones messing with me? Am I too emotional and grow up? Am I just stressed out of something? Am I autistic? Is there any truth to any of this? I hate my brain.

Tinywhisper11 May 8th

@Jackyboi0516 sits beside you, and gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I know to much about the wrong things too😥 it's very hard. But you are not to blame for the bad stuff in life, because you didn't cause it. All we can do is try to change the bad for good. Like they say, be the change you want to see in the world ❤ I don't like myself, I'm not sure anyone completely does. So I put my focus into the little things that make me happy, and into helping others. It gives you a feeling like no other, and slowly you start to appreciate yourself and others too ❤ hugs you tightly ❤ good luck with everything, remember we are all struggling, your not alone, you can always reach out here ❤

WhiteAura9 3 days ago

@Jackyboi0516

It sounds like you're experiencing a lot of pain and confusion, and I want to acknowledge how difficult it must be to feel this way. It’s clear that you’re dealing with a complex mix of emotions and self-doubt, and it's completely valid to feel overwhelmed by these thoughts.

Feeling like you hate yourself and struggling with overthinking can be incredibly challenging. It’s understandable that your experiences and insights about people might make it hard for you to connect with others' reassurances, especially if they seem predictable or insincere. It can feel isolating when you sense that people’s words or actions aren't matching what you perceive.

It’s also common to question your motives and experiences when you're feeling this way. It’s okay to wonder about the reasons behind your feelings and whether they might be influenced by different factors like stress or hormonal changes. These reflections are a sign of your self-awareness and your effort to understand yourself better.

It might help to gently remind yourself that having questions about yourself doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you. It's a part of trying to make sense of your experiences and emotions. Sometimes, just acknowledging and accepting your feelings without judgment can be a way to start feeling better.

Your feelings are important, and it's okay to explore them without being hard on yourself. It’s also okay to seek out activities or practices that might bring you some comfort and balance, whether it’s through creative outlets, self-care routines, or simply finding moments of peace in your day.

Remember, your experiences and feelings are valid, and it's important to be compassionate with yourself as you navigate through them.