Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't know what to do with my life

unknowncutie October 13th, 2023

Life is getting draining each day and I don't think I want to live any longer. I am in my last year of college and I don't know my next step in life. Yesterday I was sitting at a cafe with my friends and they were talking about where they want to move after college and one of them asked me which on of them am I going to follow and I responded " i will be okay, i need to figure out my life." But I was shocked because do they see me as the friend who just follows them around. Then I realized that they know what they want in life and I am just there getting through each day with not a single plan. I just feel so behind in life and it's just making me sad, this morning while getting ready for school I was crying so bad, and I feel so embarrassed cause I am getting older I can't keep crying for stuff like that. I just feel like all my friends have something going on for them and I am just there. Really wish i was not born.

Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2023

@unknowncutie I'm glad  you were born ❤ you know people in their 50s are still trying to work out what they want to do in life. Your not alone, and there is no pressure cause we are not in a race or competition. Just relax, take life at your own pace. But whatever you do make sure it brings you happiness ❤ btw it's ok to cry

unknowncutie OP October 13th, 2023

Thank you for your kind words❤

unknowncutie OP October 13th, 2023

I think I was also sad because I'm gonna miss them so much especially my bestfriend when she leaves, I am scared that she will forget me when she has has her big career going on for her.

WiseDecisions October 13th, 2023

@unknowncutie You feel behind in life? I literally wasted multiple years of my life when I was over the age of 18 already. I used to feel behind but not anymore. If anything, I am ahead of the curve, as I worked for Google indirectly at the age of 19. I am starting to comprehend this matrix of life more and more and I was lied to and manipulated with waves. They can use certain wavelengths to manipulate people.