Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do I get over you?

Gh0sstt June 24th

I know that I broke up with you first, so it’s selfish of me to want you back. I know it was for the best, but why I do feel like I’m rotting away without you. I’m sorry that I can’t stay away from you and let you move on, after all I’m the one who ended it. I’m sorry for confusing you, even though you will never see this message.

how could I connect with someone else ever again? Feel what I felt with you. I know that we never met in person, and that you are 5,256 miles away, but I never felt more closer to you.

i still have dreams about you.

How could I forget our night calls, our conversations. I don’t play our games anymore, or listen to our playlist, I can’t. I still see you everywhere and I can only sigh and wonder. I hope that you have friends you can rely on, I hope that you are not alone and that you are healing. I hope that you miss me like I miss you..

I deleted our photos today, I hope you can forgive me. I can’t bare to look at them anymore, but I can’t help but feel guilty. The only memory I will now have of you is all in my head..

I forgot your voice.

Although I have much more to say to you, I don’t have long left. I hope you know I am still your girl, and always will be. I love you forever, and please don’t forget me.

may we meet in another lifetime.

Mustafa97Ee July 4th

it will be okay