Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hopeless and numb

gaellileo February 13th

Have you ever felt like there’s no escape.

Like you have been hoping for some way out of it.

but you look at yourself and you see you’re still in the same place you were a month ago

*** hopeless.

LoveMyMoonflowers February 13th

@gaellileo

hi. 💙 *sits with you* i hope i’m not invading your space or anything friend :') i just came across this post in forum-land and tbh it is vv relatable. :’) 

to be completely honest… your not alone in this 💜 i do understand the feeling. :') and i’m sure many others do too. 💙 life is so so difficult and… exhausting and messy… and cruel :') it’s hard. it’s hard not to feel hopeless. 💜 i’m sending big comfy hugs your way - if okay - and loads of love 💙 here for you friend. would you feel comfy talking about what might trigger these feelings… of hopelessness? ): 💜 

gaellileo OP February 13th

💜

@gaellileo

💙💙💙

intellectualTortoise9335 February 13th

I really needed to see this reply. Thank you 💜

@intellectualTortoise9335

lots of love to you friend 💙

Skytied February 13th

@gaellileo , completely vibing with you . Yeah I understand. And I know it sucks . To go through your daze in a haze , without any real registration or reaction to whats happening around you. Sometimes the time seems to take forever to pass. And when , as you say , a month has passed , it's seems like yesterday since you went blue. Because al throughout that one month you haven't felt anything noteworthy or eventful to make you feel time has passed. One is still hurting and in the darkest place imaginable. And it sucks . I. So so damn very sorry you are you are going through such a phase. I know ist damn hard.  But please hold in there okay , we can make this better eventually. You have got this. I know it's must seem  hard to feel or do anything about the situation right now. But you have got it within you to start feeling differently. Eventually you can . Please don't be too hard on yourself 

gaellileo OP February 13th

thank you Skytied