Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Finding The Light In The Dark

JollyRacher June 30th

This month has been a wild rollercoaster for me. From a really low point to almost an incredible high. It's been tricky for sure. Sometimes you got to allow yourself to take a breath and enjoy. Even if you don't feel like you deserve it or you're scared to. I made a post here this week expressing my deep pain but now I want to express gratitude. Today has been a really nice day, it was overwhelming but in a positive way. At first, I didn't want to see the good and focused on the bad. It was hard but I forced myself to see the good and it was like the world was colorful again. So, while I am in what I would call a bad situation I found the good. And I want to thank the people who responded to my last post for their advice and insight. It truly helped and I am grateful. I'm going to keep my head high and do my best to make the best of my situation. Stay strong. 💪

@JollyRacher

It is so difficult trying to see something good or feel good when you're experiencing a hard time. Super proud of you for trying to see, accept and feel the good, despite. More power to you!💖

Tinywhisper11 June 30th

@JollyRacher that's great to hear ❤ I haven't read your other post I'll go look for it now ❤ but yes there's always time to find joy in amongst the bad, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ your amazing ❤

Sharan86 July 5th

I’m so glad that you are doing better! Go you! 😁