Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Exhausted

helloCoconut4376 August 27th

I'm new here! I'm so exhausted by life. I've had to make a lot of hard decisions. I don't get a day off but I constantly feel like I should be doing more. I just wish I could take a vacation. I'm not ok and maybe right now that is ok. I just don't want fall deeper into depression. Thanks for listening.

Yougotmyback August 29th

Hi, sorry to hear that you're dealing with stressful times. If you're giving your all and still feeling you should do more, you're possibly being too hard on yourself and not acknowledging the work you're putting in everyday. I used to do that all the time. Now I try to fix how much I want to fit in my plate in a day and acknowledge my progress by giving myself some encouragement at each step. It needs a lot of practice but it's worth it. ☀️

If you think you need rest, your body's asking for it. It could also be there because of your constant thoughts regarding how much you still need to accomplish. I want to tell you that you deserve the rest after dealing with so much everyday and working that hard. If possible, try to fix break times as well so that your brain knows that it's something you've put in there to get rest. Intentional rest. 🌿

Hope everything works out for you! 🌻