Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression

diplomaticSail1449 October 4th, 2023

I don't even know what to say, but I feel like I need to or I'll explode. My depression is getting worse by the day and I there's nothing I can do. I'm out of money for therapy, and I probably won't be able to afford for a couple of months, so I really don't know what to do. I feel such a heaviness in my chest, it's almost hard to breath. I have nothing to fill my days, I'm looking for a job but I can't get one. It feels like my life is so empty and I'm just tired. I miss my old crush so much as well. Things went south with us and it's no contact now but he was such a big part of my life. And I miss my friends back home. And there's just so much going on in my mind. I really don't know what to do.

selfconfidentTiger8983 October 4th, 2023

I'm truly sorry to hear you're struggling, but I can't provide the help you need. It’s crucial to consult with a professional for proper mental health support. Consider exploring low-cost or free mental health services in your community. Reach out to trusted friends or family, sharing your feelings can lighten your burden. If you have suicidal thoughts, call a suicide prevention hotline immediately.