Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Call for like minded individuals. Please read πŸ™

sensitiveme00 March 8th

I have been part of 7 cups since a very long time. I have a plethora of health issues. It is making my depression worse.

I want to create a community around this issue. I am obese and have face acne. I have been diagnosed with mild sleep apnea, acid reflux, possible psoriasis, TMJ, mild diabetes, mental health problems like bpd, ptsd, adhd, thought disorder, ocd, perfectionism, schizo affective disorder. The list of problems is endless

Living life is a challenge to say the least. Add to that making an income and wanting to be in a relationship but how do I move before overcoming health problems. People including loved ones think I am a hypochondriac but how can that be when so many tests conducted show otherwise

The purpose of this community is to get aware and instil hope and encourage each other to fight all these problems, Also, we could self help tips and what works for each other on common health issues. We can also keep up with this thread as a safer space and to do check ins

i really hope I get support and friends here. Thank you for reading

purpleSky5180 March 8th

I too have similar problems. My main problem is the voices. They are very discouraging and negative. I hope for the best with you and for you to be seen through.

sensitiveme00 OP March 8th

For the voices in my experience what has helped me is having abundant sleep, pouring what is in your head pin a diary or a book and maybe talking to more and more close people. You can also try replacing the voices into positive thoughts so they help you instead of deterring you

sensitiveme00 OP March 8th

Checking in

iIt was a very ok day today. I got sidetracked badly thinking about which mobile chargers are compatible with which mobile phones and which power banks. Recently one of my mobile chargers literally blew up. It was crazy. But deep down I think I was avoiding watching some stock market videos I wish to see. I feel like I should get a job that would bring stability. But do I really want to be in a rat race?