Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Back here

Juderoad October 19th, 2023

Hi haven't been here in awhile decided to come back just been feeling so alone and in my head just not a good mix, been relying on ๐Ÿƒ to make me feel somewhat better it just gets to a point we're even that makes me sad, I just crave this safe feeling and it's hard to come by right now my trust has been just kinda shattered this last year for triggering reasons and that adds on more for my depression plus the fact that I haven't been sleeping well it's just hard to when I just keep thinking all night yknow ?

hb2003 October 21st, 2023

I am going thru the exact same thing and I would be happy to be able to talk about it and try to help each other

Juderoad OP October 21st, 2023

Yea if u want free to chat could use a buddy rn

bestVase7265 October 21st, 2023

So sorry that you are suffering right now. That lack of sleep is the worst. It makes everything feel awful.

It is okay to come back here. In fact it is a good thing because it means you want to heal. How can we best support you? What are you doing to care for yourself?@Juderoad

MeaningfulSilence October 21st, 2023

@Juderoad

hello there Juderoad, sorry for the difficult moment you are dealing with ๐Ÿ’™

It's difficult to face hard times when we are not full of energy or there is any lack of sleep hitting badly.

What would be something that helps you relax to hope it'd influence a better rest ?

Sending you good vibes Juderoad! ๐ŸŒธ