Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anyone pick up a new hobby?

DanDrisco January 21st

Good day to you all,

I have been enjoying this app recently as it has make me feel good to help those who I can relate to from experiences of my own. Lately I have been getting into new hobbies, from reading and writing to building birdhouses and have been encouraging many of you to try and do the same.

Now, I would like to invite all of you to drop your hobby wether old or new, simple or intricate, something that you find to be fun so others who may be struggling with finding a hobby can grab an idea and, just maybe, a friend!

During the feeling of loneliness or sadness, I learned that what I was missing was someone that I could talk to who had genuine interests in what I was talking about and could provide more details that I may not have known. Never hurts to have an ear available during triumphs of your day!

Tinywhisper11 January 21st

@DanDrisco reading I can't relate with you on. However writing I've done a few poems in the past. But building a bird house sounds great ❤ I'd love to see it if you wanna share, also feel free to share your writing with me, and every one here. I've been kinda ill, so I haven't done much, but my carers turned some of my art into posters, and I painted the main picture, I'm gonna create a cowboy themed wall in my room (the black and white ones are the printed posters I drew)img-20231229-043701-kindlephoto-783396684_1705844063.jpgimg-20231229-030831-kindlephoto-778269169_1705844084.jpgimg-20231228-074435-kindlephoto-715063537_1705844104.jpgimg-20240110-011623_1705844125.jpg

DanDrisco OP January 21st

Beautiful drawings❤️ I am currently in the middle of writing a book which is unfinished, but I have hope to have it done by the end of the month which I will be sharing with everyone here, and just maybe, the rest of the world. I tried to attach a photo but it's saying that I don't have permission granted although I do, so I made a link for a photo. There is another that I built for a friend I will share once I visit ❤️birdhouse

Tinywhisper11 January 22nd

@DanDrisco oh cool. What kind of book?? That's exciting ❤❤ oh and when you become a top selling novel writter, and get really rich... Please remember I loved you first🤑

😂😂😂😂sorry another one of my hobbys is joking around😎

DanDrisco OP January 22nd

😅 I have been learning about All sorts of things this past year, my self being a big part. so I decided to combine three key points into one idea.

I don't expect it to really go anywhere or make a fortune but it would be very cool if it happens. Also, if it were to happen you would be receiving a gift, you have been a very good positive on here while those close to me have doubted me.

Joking is always welcome! I appreciate a good chuckle when things around me have been so serious. Humor is my favorite way to break the ice or even start a conversation with a stranger, if we can't laugh at ourselves, we can't laugh at anybody. ❤️

gentleCurrent6568 January 28th

yes, recently I became interested in non-traditional sports and found the perfect solution for myself, I have only been to a few classes so far, but I definitely like Pilates https://betterme.world/articles/how-effective-is-wall-pilates/ , it is not yoga and not fitness, after that I feel very good and my physical condition has improved