Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2 stories here ABT my gf and the beach (same thing

Bazzust0 February 12th

So we are a young couple and first story was on pride day I think it was 2 weeks ago and I was at the beach where I'm an scr at this point we had dated for a week. So they had this rainbow sliding stamp thing that they were all putting on their faces. And I saw this they di it to eachother and then like 6 scr girls and a bronzie guy now here is the thing I'm very strong and we all are at this beach at least every Sunday so I thought I couldn't win this but here's the thing they just couldn't put the stamp on me I was holding my own now I didn't push or punch anyone but geeze if someone came here wanting to fight they would be scrood. So one of them asked if I'm homophobic I say no and she scoffs. Now I'm *** so I'm walking away to have a shower for the 1 HOUR train ride home and they all knew this so I'm just in a foul mood, have a shower and go home.

Next week I go back and I notice my gf talking to this guy bronzie a lot but I think it's ok (he's 16 or 17 while she is 13) and I sit down under this tent thing and we talk for a bit and she says "I think I kinda like him" I'm there thinking wtf I say "remember e weeks ago what you said how you wanted to be my gf" she said oh that's all she said and I'm there just confused and then she goes and talks to him I'm *** so I go up to the tower to cool down while still doing my job. I have a shower and leave again in a foul move she notices and she asked what's wrong and I stop walking for a few seconds then keep walking. It has been a few days she has not messaged me once.

So in either of these was I in the wrong

And then I told my friend who is bi cause shes in a long relationship so she's wiser than me in this crap and she says forgive her and she says it like this isn't a big deal and she gets mad at me for how I reacted. So ok what now

bestVase7265 February 17th

I have gone to answer your post a few times, but I will admit that I have trouble following it. I can tell that you are in lots of pain though.

Do things feel a bit better now?@Bazzust0

Bazzust0 OP March 1st

Ehh idk Im just gonna go break up with her

bestVase7265 March 2nd

That sounds like a good plan. It might be painful at first but it will allow you to move forward. @Bazzust0