Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drawing

Sohyuk April 15th

Hi, I am really interested in drawing lately but I am so bad at it. It looks like I am just doodling randomly. Any tips?

@Sohyuk

Aw hey random doodles look great. It's okay to not be the best at things, if you enjoy it enough, it's good enough, I feel.

Kudos for seeking tips though, trying counts. Have you checked out any YouTube tutorials or sought inspiration from some creators? 

Sohyuk OP April 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you. And yes I have watched some *** reels but I couldn't create it like they do in the reels lol

@Sohyuk

Most people, on the social media, would only show their *best* work to the public, and not the process behind, or how many trials and how much time it took for them to reach to that "best"-uploadable level; now, how fair is it to compare someone's expert-level performance with our beginner-level performance?😮

Patience and practice are your best friends here hehe. And your pace is good pace, always.💛

Sohyuk OP April 18th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much for saying that.

whimsicalCloud4661 April 15th

@Sohyuk Hey! what specifically are you trying to draw? :0

Sohyuk OP April 17th

@whimsicalCloud4661 I am starting with shapes/trying to create something with the lines as a start.

CJHere2Help April 15th

@Sohyuk

Hello! When I started drawing, I would watch step-by-step tutorials on YouTube. At first, I wasn't very good, but I eventually got good at it. As long as you keep practicing, I'm sure you'll be great! What type of things would you like to draw?

Sohyuk OP April 17th

@CJHere2Help Thank you. My ultimate goal is to draw nature and portrait (if I will ever get any good at drawing lol)

CJHere2Help April 17th

@Sohyuk

I'm sure you will! As long as you keep practicing I know you'll succeed. Try looking for some YouTubers that specialize in those type of drawings, there's bound to be tons of tutorials on there :)

Sohyuk OP April 17th

@CJHere2Help Sure. Thank you so much😊

Tinywhisper11 April 17th

@Sohyuk yes has the others have suggested, there are lots of online drawing aids. But you know what, I'd rather see your doodles than a masterpiece. Because that's the real talent, those doodles come from your mind. Art is a great form of expression. And remember as long as your having fun, then you've already won ❤

Sohyuk OP April 18th

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you so much😊