Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Interesting Observation number 1

faithfulCoconut848 October 27th, 2023

You ever notice how with some famous artists that they look like the art they make? Dali is a terrific example with his surreal mustache. I can name others of course. But did you ever like wonder what it would be like if you yourself was the art you made? Like you came from that same place. Maybe that would help clear up some baggage and neurosis. I don’t know. What do you think?

Tinywhisper11 October 27th, 2023

@faithfulCoconut848 I lovvvee Dali ❤ I do all sorts of art and crafts, pretty nature things and magical things mostly. Maybe that says about my personality, but looks! I don't know 🤔🤔🤔interesting thought though

faithfulCoconut848 OP October 28th, 2023

Idk why but for some reason you strike me as someone who likes mixed media art. You do mixed media?

Tinywhisper11 October 28th, 2023

@faithfulCoconut848 yep😁 I draw and paint, I make models and ornaments, and decorations, I use woodburning pen tool. And I use a scroll saw sometimes, to cut out wood shapes. I do pastel art. So yep! I do bits of everything, oh and stained glass window designing. I'm not good with it all though😂😂 but it's fun ❤❤

WorkingitThrough2 October 29th, 2023

@faithfulCoconut848

Interesting observation🧐. A question that makes you think🤔