Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Study Abroad

Hey! It’s me again… 😅

I’m back at it with crazy plans. This one is even crazier than the last. Yes, it’s wild, and y’all have to be honest!!

so, basically, I’ve talked about this but my mom said if I paid for it I could do study abroad, and I just found this amazing program that looks great, it’s a 30 day summer program around mostly Western Europe, the basic tourist countries, but it cost around $15k (including flights), I have about $300 right now, and I’m turning 14 on the 26th, so I’ll be able to get a job, but I live in a small town, so pay isn’t great here, but do you think I could do it??

NaomiAtOmiWorks January 5th

@yourmidastouchonthechevydoor Hey! I'm sure if you put your mind to it you could make it happen! And as someone who does a fair bit of traveling I encourage you to take advantage of opportunities to do so. My only reservation is the program/price. If you're just looking to travel you could certainly do so cheaper through various platforms (school exchange programs, being a nanny, Workaway, interning, etc). Some of these options might not be accessible to you because of your age, but worth looking into! If this program offers something specific or special you've been seeking then wonderful! I wish you all the best either way! If you want any travel tips feel free to reach out :)

@NaomiAtOmiWorks Thank you so much! Yes, I was mainly looking for exchange programs during the school year, but this summer one looks great too! If I end up doing it I’ll definitely reach out for some tips!! Have a great day!!