Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I can travel

worryBear April 29th

I had a dream hopefully sooner I can visit Canada for its beautiful mountain and lake and one of them is Morraine Lake. I have never been out of country travelling and so seldom travelling inside, due to my mom's strict rule and I'm almost 30, duh!

Finding mates who shares the same passion as mine is hard, for real.

worryBear OP April 29th

Have you ever had/ have the same situation as me?

akunknown June 10th

@worryBear:

Partially in the same situation as you. Though I’m not looking to travel at this particular point in time my mom is extremely strict so I completely understand that part of your situation bc I’ve been in it too and she along with my stepdad are extremely toxic and self centered. 

akunknown June 10th

@worryBear:

Hsve you ever tried moving out and living in your own place or working towards having enough money to do that as well as live on your own with your own finances? Doing this will help you not be under your mom’s strict rules anymore and instead live under your own rules and travel whenever you want to 

Tinywhisper11 April 29th

@worryBear not the same situation, but close enough.❤❤ Oneday I want to be a explorer not other countries I just a to explore the UK (where I live) 😁 but just like you, I'm trapped in a position where I can not go outside of the care home I live in😥 cause of this, I am not able to make friends easily, Thank God we have 7 cups ❤❤ but we don't know the future yet! So don't give up on your dreams, you'll get to Canada oneday. Always hold on to the hope of 'one-day ' ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

calmMango9611 June 10th

@Tinywhisper11 I hope that maybe one day, that happens for you.

diligentKiwi2473 June 9th

Hey there ! Maybe you can save up and work towards scheduling a vacation on your own ? You don't need anyone to go with you, you can try it alone. Just make sure to research everything and be prepared for things possibly going wrong on the trip. Things won't be perfect but I think if it's your dream you would enjoy it. Wish you luck !

calmMango9611 June 10th

@worryBear I hope you get to do that soon.

amazingbean795 June 15th

@worryBear that's sounds like a dream come true. I also love being outdoors and visit new places. Although I've never been to Canada, it looks beautiful in pictures. I'd just want to visit during the summer so it's not that cold up there. I also agree that it's hard making friends with those same interests.