Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Learning korean! Any buddy help?

navySea3717 February 16th, 2023

Hi there, I'm really interested in learning Korean and was wondering if you might be willing to help me out? I think it would be fun to have a learning buddy to practice with and keep each other motivated. Would you be interested in working together to learn the language πŸ€—πŸ’œβœ¨

Optimisticempath February 16th, 2023

@navySea3717 are you only starting? I'd love to partner to learn a new language, god knows if I'd try it myself in near future alone anyway xD

So what do we start with?πŸ˜ƒ

YourHope07 February 16th, 2023

@navySea3717 Hiie!! I'm interested.. I've been searching for a learning partner πŸ˜†...so how do we do this?? Let me know πŸ’œ

kallmebee February 16th, 2023

@navySea3717 I WOULD!!!!! I've been wanting to learn Korean for the longest time and I've never had the proper motivation I think this would be amazing!!!❀️❀️❀️

navySea3717 OP February 16th, 2023

Hey thank for your response!πŸ€—βœ¨

First of all I learned hangul which is the Korean alphabes. I actually learned it by using my mother tongue language, Marathi, as a reference. It made it a lot easier to understand! I learned just in 1 day... πŸ˜›

(By the way, let me know if you understand Hindi or Marathi and I can provide notes for you.)

After that you can learn how to arrange those letters. That's also easy part.✨

This will help you to read and write simple words in Korean.

at the moment, I'm learning pronunciation rules. I'm hoping some native speaker or advanced learners can help us with this. β˜ΊοΈπŸ€žν™”μ΄νŒ…πŸ’œ(hwaiting!)