Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gratitude

Ninziesss August 1st, 2022

What are the you grateful for?πŸ’•

ο»ΏFor me it's getting support of my peers and family during my struggles with fertility

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program. Find out more information about the program here

Wildarkberry August 1st, 2022

That's very lovely. I'm so sorry to hear about the issue you're managing. It's great to get the support of fam and the family!

For me, I'm grateful for all the education chances that I've got. My 15 years old self would be so proud of me today.

Ninziesss OP August 4th, 2022

@Wildarkberry

Thank you!πŸ™

You should be so proud of yourself, I'm glad you became the person your 15 year old self would look up toπŸ’•

dilekben August 1st, 2022

i am grateful fot being alive and not giving up.grateful that everyone i love is happy and healthy. grateful for every sunset and sunrise that sends hope and happiness in my heart. grateful for being able to keep my heart as it is pure and full of forgiveness.

@dilekben

That sounds great, it's the most that mattersπŸ’™

SaraIrene August 1st, 2022

I am grateful for my husband and my garden!

@SaraIrene

Thats great! Happy home πŸ’•

LovetoGod August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss

I am grateful for my life and everything I have ❀

@LovetoGod

That's amazing, so happy to hear thatπŸ’™

LovetoGod August 4th, 2022

@Ninziesss

Yup ❀

Mellietronx August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss the friends I do have that stick by me :)

lavenderFarm3132 August 2nd, 2022

Good true friends are treasures. Quality over quantity definitely πŸ€—

@Mellietronx

True friends are so important! πŸ’•

mary31 August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss

I am grateful for learning to love myself (starting the journey, lots to learn yet but very excited) and learning to be with God, having a space for my spirituality.

@mary31

That's an amazing journey πŸ’•

LovingPeacefulHeart August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss

I am grateful for the 'simple' luxury of running water. It is something a lot of people take for granted. It is quite amazing if you think about!

<3

@LovingPeacefulHeart

Wow, that one really made me think!

It's true though πŸ’•

plushBeauty4586 August 2nd, 2022

I am grateful for the joy of life, ups and downs, for the lessons life taught me, and for my lovely family, and I’m grateful for all the blessings that made me who I am today.

@plushBeauty4586

It's the journey we take! I'm glad you can reflect on it as something to be grateful forπŸ’™

plushBeauty4586 August 4th, 2022

@Ninziesss

I am glad too. πŸ’œ

MifiHelpholic August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss

Just for "Breathing"

& being alive

@MifiHelpholic

πŸ’™

Zarram77 August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss I am grateful for everything :)

@Zarram77

YayπŸ’•πŸ™

youcancallmeLili August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss

I'm grateful because I'm still alive and able to breath with my sound body and mind.I'm grateful of Allah and everything that has been given to me so that I can live in this world(:

@youcancallmeLili

πŸ’™πŸ™

ListenerHeart August 2nd, 2022

@Ninziesss I am grateful for everything i have, my life my family.. each and every thing starting from my health to house and studies ,wealth, my work, my everything. I grateful for it all

@Helper000025

That's amazingπŸ’™

lavenderFarm3132 August 2nd, 2022

My kids & furbabies, most of all YHWH they keep me going when the going gets rough & when times are good too. Being alive to enjoy them is a blessing

@lavenderFarm3132

That's amazing, you're so blessed πŸ’•

yourbuddy30 August 3rd, 2022

Im grateful i found this platform and actually help people out

@yourbuddy30

Thank you for your support and contribution. πŸ˜„πŸ’•

I'm glad you can help out!

KayHelps August 3rd, 2022

I just returned from a Tribal Gathering and I had the most profound ecstasy/union with God. The whole 6 days were pure healing for me and around 100 other people. My heart was opened and unbelievable suffering from past lives was released.

Seeing that we are always taken care of if we just TRUST and OPEN ourselves to SPIRIT is wonderful. No one who never communed with God can ever imagine how beautiful it is. I wish everyone this experience πŸ™

We are blessed

@KayHelps

Wow, that sounds amazing! πŸ’™

I'm glad you could have that nice experience!

We are blessed indeedπŸ™πŸ’•

RideaRainbow August 3rd, 2022

I'm grateful for everything the Divine gifts me even without my asking for it. In fact things happen so miraculously that I am rendered in complete awesome and bow down in utter Thanksgiving...

ο»ΏIn recent times I have been blessed with, finally, a nest of my own for which I am eternally grateful.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ»

@RideaRainbow

That sounds amazingπŸ’™

ThoughtBubbleExpess August 3rd, 2022

It might sound narcissistic but,

I'm truly thankful to myself for always standing strong in the face of all kinds of problems that I've faced in the past, for making the best decisions for myself wisely and always keep thinking of ways to grow and always trying to do what's best for me. I'm thankful to my flaws for they have most of the time saved me from a lot of harm as well. And to my past self for always trying to grow out of the obstacles, and for enduring and quickly trying to grow out of everything that's happened, I'm thankful to my mindset for always being so strong and showing me the best ways possible. I love, thank and accept all of myself, my quirks and flaws wholeheartedly and I'm proud of how far I've come.

Lastly I'm thankful to you @Ninziesss for posting this beautiful prompt. It helped me realise a lot of things and get rid of some burdens as well. Hope you're doing great now, and I wish you abundance of happy moments with your loved ones and much love.

@ThoughtBubbleExpess

It's not narcistic at all.

I'm glad you are acknowledging this about yourself!πŸ˜„

You have learned a lot and that this made you the person you are today, is something to be proud and grateful of! πŸ’š Thank you for sharing this πŸ™ I hope you are doing well and keep up the good work πŸ˜„

Thanks so much for your kind words πŸ’•

It's all about letting go and being grateful for what I have

ThoughtBubbleExpess August 4th, 2022

Thank you so much, I did learn a lot of things. I'm doing okayish right now, thanks a lot for asking. Letting go is something that I'm struggling with to be honest. And I'm trying to be grateful for all the things I've learned and all of my experiences, things I have, things I own, people in my life e.t.c πŸ„πŸŒ±

energeticHuman1248 August 3rd, 2022

I’m thankful my trip to go see my family and my trip to go to the beach coming up .

@energeticHuman1248

Sounds exciting, have fun!πŸ’•πŸŒ΄