Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is loneliness

Snowflake133 September 20th, 2022

For me loneliness is being in a room full of people you love and not feeling like your actually there like everyone there is chatting and laughing and as you look around you feel alone , you try to push through that feeling and you question is it always gonna feel like this ? Like no matter what I'll never be truly wanted .

I don't know what to do to be honest, my ADHD mind gives up on things alot and when it does when I actually do the thing it drains me because I lost motivation.

My fear is no matter how hard I try

I'm never going to be truly happy.

That's how loneliness feels for me.

Lilmeeee September 21st, 2022

@Snowflake133 I really can put understaning how you feel, its like a boat crowded with too much of everything but nothing that suits your heart, instead its too much not you, that color, those pieces, that feel and so much, but pretending doesnt help it makes us feel more worse like, who am i, what is that i really want. I can tell by how i feel, i losing my mind sometimes just thinking about to be someone elses just to try feel not alone.

I think we all go through things we miss part of something, who am i talking about, i feel lonely myself and always been, i guess we thinking too much, i dont know, im just lonely too.

modestStrawberries467 September 21st, 2022

My definition of loneliness is being in an relationship or marriage feeling like you are by yourself and always feeling out of place all the time

SunriseSunset88 September 21st, 2022

@Snowflake133 I can totally relate. You are certainly not alone. It can feel like watching a movie.....but it's real life. You're there in this physical setting, but your mind is not fully present. I totally know you are not alone....even though it certainly can feel that way. Talking about it can help.....here in a setting like this, or also in those settings where it happens.....if you stated how you feel in that space where you are surrounded by people you love, you may find you are not the only one feeling that way....Wishing you happiness....