Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome the Q&A Editing Crew!

SoulfullyAButterfly September 4th, 2021

Hi everyone,

As you know, we have been working on tackling the answer approval queue for over a month now. Thank you all for your contributions!

As discussed before, we send editing requests on this thread - a few of our team members have proactively looked for and shared these editing needs.

As of this month, a few of our team members will be joining the Editing Crew! They will be helping in directly editing any needs as well as requests.

Please join me in congratulating them on this new role! The users selected are as follows:

@AffyAvo @rebecca947 @GoldenRuleJG @lucy2

Thank you for your dedication! As an Editing Crew member, you will now:

• Be able to see an Edit button to edit answers directly within the Q&A Approval queue.
  • Please log the number of answers edited within the Answer Approval Log Form.
  • Please Subscribe to and help edit requests in the Answer Editing Requests forum thread.

Tagging the team: @HopefulBambi @SnailPurple @lyricalAngel70 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sealiously

lyricalAngel70 September 4th, 2021

Noted with thanks.

Heartiest congratulations, guys! ❤
Best wishes for your new role. 💜

SnailPurple September 4th, 2021

Thank you and congratulations, everyone! I am so thankful you all have taken on this new role. I know you guys are going to be able to make an even larger positive impact on the team <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 5th, 2021
Woo ,awesome news @SoulfullyAButterfly
Congratulations everyone ❤
GoldenRuleJG September 5th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😊 Thank you

rebecca947 September 5th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly
Woohoo, thank you and congratulations everyone! ❤️