Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

PetiteSouris' Self-care Guide: Rainy Day Sheningians

PetiteSouris July 26th

rain-umbrellas.gif

In my city, summers bring evening thunderstorms. I've been enjoy the rainy days, but sometimes I wonder what to do? Perhaps when there is a downpour in your village, town or city you ponder this question too. Let's explore Souris' list of things to do when it is rainy day, and then you'll get a chance to share yours with me too.

🌧️☔︎🌧️☂️🌧️☔︎🌧️

1. Get moving 

bibipet-cuteanimals.gif

It is not safe to go hiking when there are thunderstorms. I have been working out to videos on YouTube and on my Fitbit app too. I have been enjoying walking workout videos. A great way to get my steps in during those rainy days. 

☔︎

2. Sleep Zzzzz...

rain-rainy-day.gif

I find the sounds of thunderstorms to be soothing, and enjoy falling asleep to the sound of rain falling incessantly. 

☔︎

3. Read a Book 

page-turner-book.gif

Currently I am reading a book on my kindle to help me improve my Spanish, but I placed a hold at my library to read as the weather calls for more rain this weekend too. 

☔︎

4. Practice Gratitude 

love-pandb.gif

I enjoy watching the rain, while keeping my windows open. I appreciate the rain cooling down the hot summer days. I pull out my gratitude journal, and I answer some of the prompts. 

☔︎

5. Login to Cups Member or Listener Account 

alone-pixel.gif

There is no better way to spend time on a rainy day other than making this post, on the Content and Development forum, for someone like you. 

☂️

Now it is your turn.

image-9_1721967062.jpeg

Comment below and tell me how you spend a rainy day. 

@liveloveforgive @clarisse29 @hollytail @coolvibes @postivelyluna333 

@lolaa9 @delightfulunicorn38 @fifaadict123  @VicL @meenakshi29

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program. Find out more information about the program here