Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Congrats on Graduating! ๐ŸŽ‰

Destiny4157 May 23rd, 2022

Hi everyone,

Recently, many of you have reached one of the most critical milestones in your life, graduation. You all have come so far, and I want to congratulate all of you. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

I'm curious to know how you all celebrated your graduation and what are your career plans? Comment down below๐Ÿ‘‡ and tag your friends. I would love to hear from you! ๐Ÿ˜„

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program. Find out more information about the program

here

MilaAvery May 24th, 2022

Good day, @Destiny4157! Thanks so much for the post๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ.

My graduation was on March 17th, however, my final exams are still going on. Keeping all of that aside, I honestly can't believe that I'm done with school life! It feels like yesterday when I first stepped into my Kindergarten classroom๐Ÿฅบ. Even now, I haven't accepted reality because I still go to school to write the exams, but majorly to meet my friends whom I might not meet for a very long time...

I am honestly excited but nervous at the same time when I think of College. I plan on pursuing MBBS and becoming a psychiatrist or pediatrician, which I will give more thought to in the coming days.

Are you graduating too, Destiny?

Tagging: @WarmLightXO @MyNameIsNicole

Destiny4157 OP May 24th, 2022

@MilaAvery, Congratulations! ๐ŸŽŠ I know exactly how you feel. It seems like time went by fast from Kindergarten to high school, and now we're about to cross into the next stage of our life.

I'm a senior in college pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Business Administration - Management degree. I know it's a mouthful, lol so my apologies. I will be graduating next year, and I'm very excited about reaching this milestone. After I graduate, I plan to get my Masterโ€™s of Business Administration degree.

Thank you so much for commenting and tagging your friends. I wish you much success in your college and career journey. ๐Ÿ˜„

MilaAvery May 24th, 2022

@Destiny4157 Thank youu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

You're graduating next year! Advanced Congratulations from my side๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿฅณ. Wishing you all the best for your Master's and the beautiful life ahead of you๐Ÿ˜Š. And, don't mention it. Thank you for making this post!

@MilaAvery, thank you so much!! Also, you're welcome! ๐Ÿ˜

MyNameIsNicole May 24th, 2022

@MilaAvery yayy go milaa! I remember talking about exams with you, I am so proud you're almost done with them, you got this. And congrats on graduating, whatever you decide to study will be greaatttt!โค๏ธ

I graduated last year, but I leave for college this September (took a gap year hehe). Love this thread, congratulations to the graduating class of 2022!

@MyNameIsNicole

Congratulations! I wish you much success on your journey. ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for commenting! Feel free to check out my other forum posts.

MilaAvery May 24th, 2022

@MyNameIsNicole

Thank you so much, Nicole๐Ÿ’“. Wishing you all the best with college this year!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—.

WarmLightXO May 24th, 2022

@MilaAvery

Thanks for the tag Mila!

I graduated 2 years ago. It was awesome, I made 3 kinds of pasta and made me family eat it with me ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm currently in college, a master's degree program for clinical adolescent psychology. That's a really fancy way of saying that I'm training to be a therapist ๐Ÿ˜Š

@WarmLightXO

That's awesome! Making pasta is a fun way to celebrate. Also, the field your going into is very cool. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Thanks for commenting! Feel free to check out my other forum posts. ๐Ÿ˜„

MilaAvery May 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

That was so sweet of you, Elliot! Do you cook well? And clinical adolescent psychology is an amazing field. I'm sure you will grow up to be a wonderful therapist๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“.

youarenotalone00 May 24th, 2022

@Destiny4157

heyy, i didnt have a graduation party yet...i will have one soon...but my finals got over and now im just applying to collages...i love math and i wanna persue engineering...

im very scared for collage and all the changes but am also very excited to see what life has next for me

how was ur grad party? did u have one yet?

:)

@youarenotalone00

Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful time at your graduation party! ๐ŸŽ‰

Engineering is an excellent field! I hope you get into one of the colleges you applied to. I also understand how you feel about college. I was scared too, but when I got started, that fear went away, and I was excited t start learning.

I didn't have a graduation party when I graduated from high school. However, my family and I may have a small celebration when I graduate from college next year.

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to check out my other forum posts. I wish you the best of luck! ๐Ÿ˜

RoyaltyRoman1204 May 24th, 2022

Hi @Destiny4157 !!

I'm going to have my graduation ceremony on June 24th, and just 4 days later I'm on my way to Long Island, NY for New Student Orientation for Hofstra University !! I'm going to be attending starting fall 2022, and will graduate in 2026. I'm going to be studying a double major of Chemistry and Secondary Education. My goal is to become a high school Chemistry teacher !

Hope you have a wonderful day Destiny !!

MilaAvery May 24th, 2022

@RoyaltyRoman1204

That's a cool field, Roman! All the best with that!

Hi @RoyaltyRoman1204!

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰. I bet you're excited to start this next stage in your life. I wish you the best of luck! Thanks for commenting. Feel free to check out my other forum posts. I will greatly appreciate the support. ๐Ÿ˜„

purpleTree4652 May 24th, 2022

@Destiny4157,

Hi, Destiny,

I'm applying to grad school. I hope to start in the spring of 2023, and graduate with a Masters in Library and Information Science. I want to be a librarian. :)

Hi @purpleTree4652,

That's awesome! I wish you much success on your journey. ๐Ÿ˜

@purpleTree4652

My apologies for the repeating responses. It wouldn't post at first so I sent it multiple times by mistake.

purpleTree4652 May 24th, 2022

@Destiny4157

No, problem. Thanks, Destiny.