Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vivi's Portfolio

Vivikun9 February 19th, 2023

find-love_1676784401.jpg

Vivi has been a member since November 2022 and 7cups has become my new place to call home. I am also an artist (anime illustrator, fantasy writer, and magic performer) So I have experience in the art world and understand the struggles of being an artist and how mental health can be affected both offline and online. I am part of the LGBT community (Bisexual and Bi-gender), on the Autism spectrum, and have experience with anxiety, depression, and trauma. I write and draw to bring not only awareness but to invite people to connect with each other and feel the express not only what I am going through but also to other people as well. I love studying Japanese culture (I'm part Japanese) as their philosophy relates to many in mindfulness and I am not afraid to dive into tough topics where it can be difficult topics to discuss. I have written essays on LGBT youths, diversity, social media's impact on our lives, etc.

I hope my writing and art can help build bridges and give us a chance to actively listen to not just my stories but as well as other people's as well.

Favorite quote

"Kintsugi [is] not just a method of repair but also a philosophy. It’s the belief that the breaks, cracks, and repairs become a valuable and esteemed part of the history of an object, rather than something to be hidden. That, in fact, the piece is more beautiful for having been broken." - Kathleen Tessaro

untitled-artwork-3_1676785177.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 19th, 2023

@Vivikun9

So lovely to get to know you more, Vivi. Japanese culture is indeed quite fascinating to learn more about, I love that quote, Kintsugi is truly a philosophy, one I admire so much as well.^^

Great job with the portfolio, I can't wait to see your content/ posts across the site. ❤