Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How i came to join 7 cups and how i benefited from it

magicalOcean594 June 30th, 2022

My name is sara, i am 28 years old. I am a mother of 2 and currently work full time as a peer advocate specilist in a behavioral clinic linked to addiction and mental health issues. My main purpose is to help others and listen through there struggles,successes and goals just like here on 7 cups! I have learned alot from 7 cups and joined to help myself get knowledge to help others out in the community just like i do online. I orginally joined also because i was going through a struggle of my own. I never knew how beneficial it was going to be to my own mental health purposes. I have gone through so much this last year such as misscarriage,horrible panic attacks and depression. Trauma has consumed my life such as domestic violence and i can safely say i am a survivor. My mission is to continue to service others in similiar situations and would never give up on an individual struggling because i know what its like to feel alone.

Updated 06/29/2022

CheeryMango July 7th, 2022

@magicalOcean594

Thank you for being here and offering your time for the 7cups community and members!

magicalOcean594 OP August 8th, 2022

@CheeryMango

thank you mango<3

by the way :) im ready!

ouiCherie July 14th, 2022

@magicalOcean594

Sara, thank you for sharing 🤍 You're indeed a survivor and your compassion to help others see hope is inspiring. I'm glad you are here.

magicalOcean594 OP August 8th, 2022

@ouiCherie

thank you so much<3