Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrating 2 Years of the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) Program

SoulfullyAButterfly January 21st, 2023

Hi everyone,

_1674336251.CDM Turns 2.png

Please join me in celebrating 2 years of our Content Development and Marketing Program at the 7 Cups Academy. We have had another great year supporting people curious about combining mental health advocacy and expression with content and graphics.

We are proud to mentor and support everyone striving to use the power of words for awareness, advocacy or personal expression. With 78 grads since our launch, we look forward to growing as a team of mentors, content creators, and users who aspire to continue expressing.

Here is a little poem for this occassion:

"I picked up a pen,

To explore things unsaid.

My words flowed like waves,

Gently crashing onto my page.

And with grace,

I let all my thoughts and feelings unfold.

Like a gate opened towards freedom,

My worries all only an echo.

My words held power and so I could voice,

Everything unsaid with a new poise.

So, whether you write a word or few,

Know that your expression matters."

Special thanks to @ouiCherie our CDM Academy Ambassador and our strong team of caring mentors: @Clarisse29 @jersey12345 @azuladragon34 @Izzy274 @Ninziesss @bubblingSea6361 @secrecykhasya @Train1 @PhoenixTears5972 @KitKat00 @SirenofSerenity @aliothwyou @Ginevra962

Clarisse29 January 22nd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Woohoo! Cheers to CDM!

Thank you for facilitating the program Ayesha! It absolutely changed my life for the better!

ouiCherie January 22nd, 2023

Time flies! 💫

Thank you the Admin team for hands-on support along the way @SoulfullyAButterfly @Hope

To everyone, we are grateful for every bit of support we have received from the whole community.️

And...a big congratulations to the smashing CDM mentors and cheers on another great year! 👏🥳

@Clarisse29 @jersey12345 @azuladragon34 @Izzy274 @Ninziesss @bubblingSea6361 @secrecykhasya @Train1 @PhoenixTears5972 @KitKat00 @SirenofSerenity @aliothwyou @Ginevra962

Hope January 23rd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly Big milestone!!

Thank you to you and @ouicherie for taking such good care of the program! I am grateful that we get to provide such educational experiences for people.

SirenOfSerenity January 23rd, 2023

Happy 2nd birthday to the Content Development and Marketing Program!

duck-birthday-cake.gif