Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

CDM Program: Graduating with Honors!

SoulfullyAButterfly April 18th, 2021

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that all CDM Trainees can now opt to graduate with honors by meeting the following requirements:

1. Taking part in a Project - if you do not see one in the current announcements, you can request one by emailing ayesha@7cups.com with the subject line reading “Interested in Project for Honors” (Please only email if selecting the social media proposal based project).
  2. Writing a new article based on a provided outline - use keyword research and other heading guidance to write an article. Please email your interest for the outline as well.
  3. Being an editor - editing at least one other student’s article. If interested please fill this form

Please let me know if you have any questions!

All Honor Options and Submissions (regardless of related email communication) are to be communicated using this form.

Note: Honor options will sometimes be offered based on availability.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 22nd, 2021

Sounds like a great update ! Kudos to all in CDM course ! ❤

GoldenRuleJG January 21st, 2022

Thank you @SoulfullyAButterfly!

zaatarHoney April 25th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

@Hope shared this page with me during an Academy group session and I just reached out to you over email, with the headline “Interested in Project for Honors” as you'd requested, from my 7Cups email to inquire about the Honors process. ♥︎ Thank you both so much, Blessings. x Zaat

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 25th, 2023

@zaatarHoney Hi there, as the post mentions, you will need to submit the Honors Form to convey your interest. I understand this post started out with the old emailing communication process, which I will remove now that we have completely switched to the form to better align communication/tracking. However, you are still welcome to email or PM me for support/any questions.

JusticiaPrimalDorogo June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi.I don't get it, what is the difference between the honors options and honors submission?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 11th, 2023

@JusticiaPrimalDorogo Hi there, the options just let you use the form to inform us that you are interested in working on an Honor Option, and the Submissions section of the same form will be the place to submit your work after finishing it. Hope that helps.

JusticiaPrimalDorogo June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

So, I fill the same form, just for different reasons?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 11th, 2023

@JusticiaPrimalDorogo yes, once you open the form you will first let us know what reason it is and so will only be shown the relevant section accordingly.