Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Week 2: Progress Report and Trial Quiz

SoulfullyAButterfly February 6th, 2021

Hi everyone,

Congratulations on completing the second week of the CDM Program!

The Progress Report necessary to be filled for processing of your weekly participation is available here

The Trial Quiz is available here

MidwesternCalmSeeker February 27th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thanks.

lyricalAngel70 March 8th, 2021

Done!

DaisyDaph May 24th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Done!

Saro007 June 16th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Finished the quiz!

BlueTurtle5 June 18th, 2021

Week 2 checklist:

1. Team Lightship: Tweeting Empathy

Create one general hypothetical tweet that is supportive and compassionate. - done

Respond to provided Tweet using the outreaching tips - done

Reply to one other student’s responses for both (1) and (2) and offer a review about their response: don’t forget to mention strengths as well as improvements they can make! -done

2. Writing Fresh Content for 7 Cups: Guidelines

Read and understand guidelines for writing content for 7cups - done

3. Ensuring Best Writing Practices

Write a paragraph (minimum of 100 words) for the article topic “Coping with Loneliness During the COVID-19 Pandemic” - as this is only a paragraph and NOT the complete article, state a brief heading which will inform the reader whether your paragraph is about a general introduction or something more specific. Ensure your paragraph contains facts. Please note that you are to mention your sources too, as well as a link to at least one source within the paragraph. - done

Reply to at least one other student and highlight the strengths of their work as well as areas for improvement. - done

4. Headlining and Sub-Headlining Effective Content Pieces

propose a new article title and a subheadline for provided article - done

Reply to at least one other student’s response and share your feedback with them - done

5. Complete Week 2 Progress Report - done

6. Complete Trial Quiz - done

Feedback: The Trial Quiz was frustrating in that the Google Form kept timing out and logging me out in between tasks. Would have helped to have all the questions before accessing the form itself so I could have pre-made my graphic and written my paragraphs etc. since I could not discover next task or even know how many tasks were still ahead until completing the the one before it. Beginning from the start of page one of the form after every step was annoying.
SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 19th, 2021

@BlueTurtle5 great work! Sorry to hear about the form - I will see if we can get a "form progress bar" set if it isn't set already. I love your idea about being able to have the question list - will definitely take this into consideration, I appreciate all your hard work and great feedback.

BlueTurtle5 June 20th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly
Thank you :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 12th, 2021

I agree too, that's a great suggestion @BlueTurtle5

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 12th, 2021

Done yay ! @SoulfullyAButterfly

kindLemonade July 14th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly
Great stuff! Finishing up woot woot