Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

August Update and Things to Get Involved In!

SoulfullyAButterfly August 17th, 2020

Hi team,

Hope youve been doing well!

Im very excited to say that our current improvements on the Shorter Tasks (Q&As) have helped a lot and moving forwards, we are ready to have more ongoing tasks for the team!

Some more things you can be involved in include:

1. Thought of the Day: We would like to be posting one thought of the day in >>this<< section of our community, and the post will also be shared on our social media channels. Please let me know if you would like to help out!
  2. 7 Cups for the Searching Soul: Book Discussions! I would like to invite anyone interested to join in and help write out discussions that are based on the 7 Cups book (available for free) and we will soon be hosting them in the community. You can download the book for free on Amazon >here< or find a PDF/Mobi version >here<
  3. We have been invited to create a training guide for 7 Cups! More information to come later this week, but please let me know if you are interested in being part of the writing process!
  4. Longer Article Opportunities: Fresh Content! We will have these opportunities finally available after a long time, stay tuned for updates!

Tagging our Current Team:
@RumpleSteeleSkin @LexIris @Lucy2 @awesomePudding82 @Icicle0212 @dreamCat9335 @competentParadise6344 @Aurora33 @Swamps @RebekahRebel @iamtryingandsurviving
@Deliah453 @sinceresebas21 @akaur9985 @TinyTina4 @Peacfulocean @resourcefulStrawberry959 @TheGoodFairy @musicalTruth1032 @upreetha @QueenBee03 @JasGab20051997 @canguyen @ClairePotato @soothingBreeze49 @AnastasiaSmith @colorfulPumpkin51 @GardenFarmer5721 @KaylaDances @wonderousPenguin @RebornEveryDay @BleuPhoenix @Melodyenola @StanDaMan78

MidwesternCalmSeeker December 19th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Are any of these tasks stil pending, or have they been completed? Just curious!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP December 19th, 2020

Hi there, the dashboard has very few Q&A tasks pending, I will be updating it with both short and long tasks today

MidwesternCalmSeeker December 19th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly. Oh ok. I checked a few days ago and the worksheet was full. I will go back in again. Any articles on the horizon?