Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

πŸ“š Adult CDM AMA - August 7th, 2023

SirenOfSerenity August 4th, 2023

πŸ“’ Attention all Adult Members, Listeners, Content Development and Marketing Trainees, Alumni and Mentors! Please join CDM Academy Mentor and host @SirenOfSerenity on Monday, August 7th in the 7 Cups Academy room for an AMA session!

"AMA" is an acronym for "Ask Me Anything". In this case, the questions must be relevant to the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) program. Learn more about the program here (click me!)

join-us-animated.gif

πŸ“š Date: Monday, August 7th, 2023

πŸ“š Time: 11 am to 11:30 am Eastern Standard Time Zone

πŸ“š Where: 7 Cups Academy Room (will be open 5-10 minutes before the session start time)

πŸ“š Who can Attend: All Adult Members, Listeners, CDM Trainees, Mentors and Alumni are welcome to come learn more or share your personal experience and tips towards completing the program

Looking forward to seeing you all there! ✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 4th, 2023

CDM is an awesome program, hope more people can enjoy the experience!πŸ₯°

Thanks for hosting, Siren!

Clarisse29 August 5th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity Thank you for hosting!
@KristenHR you might want to check this out!

NotAllHere713 August 6th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity This sounds very interesting. Unfortunately I do not qualify per the rules. Is this program offered every month? Thank you.

Clarisse29 August 6th, 2023

@NotAllHere713

Yes AMA's are conducted weekly!

SirenOfSerenity OP August 6th, 2023

@NotAllHere713 Yes, as of now this program is a permanent part of the Academy. For Members, it says the only requirement is to be a Member for more than 1 month and it looks like you've been a Member since 2021 ☺️ So you'd qualify to enroll

purpleSea7109 August 6th, 2023

I will join you when will start. Click on my name I try be there for you all. Thanks all for being here for me too. Good and bad times. πŸ’“πŸ˜Š

purpleSea7109 August 6th, 2023

Hi everyone it looks like I missed it. Anyway next time. I am just a click away.Xx

I try be there for you. X

littleCurrent7762 August 7th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity how do we join the meeting? Where is the academy?

SirenOfSerenity OP August 7th, 2023

@littleCurrent7762 the sessions will be in the 7 Cups Academy Room (a group room that will be open 5-10 minutes before the session start time). All Academy programs are completed here on 7 Cups

OkSweet August 7th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity Hello