Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Value in Routines

SoulfullyAButterfly September 26th, 2022
_1664194677.mk-s-10clArhmsak-unsplash.jpg

What is one thing that is part of your daily routine which adds value to your life?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 26th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Kinda have mixed feelings about this one because of the "daily" thing lol, but cupsing hehe. :P

Another would be going on short walks.๐Ÿ˜€

AriadneLove October 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Goung on short walks! I would love to have such a habit, I believe it brings so much value!

hehe being on cups daily, for sure one might see as you stretching yourself thin, however, if you are balancing it and not only giving but also receiving, then no need to hide a habit:)
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2022

@AriadneLove

It is really awesome hehe, I sometimes have off days too lol, when going on a walk is too much xD but yass, walking helps, and if you plug in some nice music, it's a great combination!โค

That's very true, Aria, it all comes down to mindful consumption of anything and balance always, thankyouu for your lovely reply, always so great to see you!

I read your reply below mine too, and aww I get that, having a routine of such sort and then feeling the contra effects when you're on limited access or cannot, it is quite unfortunate how habits can many effects hehe. I guess mindful consumption and balance can apply here also lol? I hope you're able to work out a balance where you can still enjoy your tea and don't feel too restricted without it either. (I know tea is special to you hehe) *hugs* you got this.๐Ÿค—

AriadneLove October 4th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

It is trivial... but I have a cup of tea in the morning. No matter how many troubles I have or how heavy something in my life is, when I have that cup of tea I feel at peace, I feel like everything will be alright. On the other hand, when there was no possibility to have a cup of tea, got even depressed, like out of balance๐Ÿ˜… I am trying now to free myself a bit from the habit, or at least lose the strong correlation between a cup of tea and feeling hopeful or safe:)
casper0louis October 4th, 2022

I don't know if I am a routines person, but I guess everyone has involuntary routines.

For what it is worth, it is said often that it takes 30 days to create a new habit.

Espejo December 24th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I enjoy going to same exercise classes every week. It is nice to see the same friendly faces each week and have mini check ins. Also, as nice as it is to see them every week, if I go on vacation then when I come back there is more to catch up on and things feel even more special :)

LovelyFrog8934 May 25th, 2023

Routine is so important ! Being someone who thrives better with them is always great ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousWriter13 November 2nd, 2023

7cups โ˜•๏ธย  for sure.ย