Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Devil Boss

littlelonely236 December 2nd, 2023

I'm starting this thread to share my feelings about my big boss, the devil. I am bursting with stories to tell in hopes that getting it off my chest will help me feel better.

At my workplace, I am constantly being warned not to talk to anyone especially about the devil's dirty laundry. I also just can't bring myself to rant to my friends about the devil constantly because another close friend is having problems with work as well.

I am not looking for a response, but appreciate all responses, and curious questions about the devil and the situation i am in. I will try my best to reply.

Today, 2 Dec 2023, i feel absolutely down, lonely and i know i am in a sad, anxious and depressed state. I have cried a lot yesterday (alone in the car) and i feel like crying today too. In front of others, i look like a strong, carefree person. But i dont feel happy at all. I feel weak and feel like hiding. I dont think i can take this anymore but i am waiting for just a few weeks to pass for me to get my year end bonus before i plan my next step.

littlelonely236 OP December 5th, 2023

I really hate feeling so down like now. The devil's negatively really affected my mood today. Don't feel like working today.

Definitely don't want to work for the devil anymore in 2024.