Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Finding a job

FragilePunk522 June 13th, 2022

I've been applying to so many jobs recently but hardly get any calls back and it feels like I have no chance at working and earning money

Jaeteuk June 13th, 2022

Rather than waiting for them to call back, if there are any companies where you're more interested in working for, send them a follow-up email. Usually give it a week's time before you send them the email. Following up shows that you're more enthusiastic to work with them, and that you really care about working for the position you've applied for. Unlike where people who might just be randomly sending out their resumes to 20+ jobs, and hope to get one or two interview in return~

@FragilePunk522

sincereKite1075 July 1st, 2022

@FragilePunk522 don't give up, I'm sure that you will be able to find something incredible sonon.

Dosl July 21st, 2022

I see you're talking about remote work.If you want to find a remote job, then go to the remote hub and look for part time remote jobs.This site has many jobs, so you will find a remote job on this site.Remote work is convenient in that you can work and make money from home, so go to the remote hub and look.Goodbye

BesYar September 10th, 2022

Finding a job might be a complicated task. Be patient and don't give up. There is definitely a company that is looking exactly for you. And having a remote job is also a good way out.

Sifavel September 10th, 2022

@FragilePunk522

Don't you want to try freelance? It may be very profitable.

Avies September 10th, 2022

@Sifavel

Yes, finding a job may be tricky. But if you can't get a job, improve your skills or even better - get new ones. Nowadays there are plenty of free online courses, just make your search. For example, this website is full of useful information https://www.skillcourses.com/jobs-where-you-dont-have-to-talk-to-people/. Check it out and I wish you luck!