Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction from Ohio

BeautifulCurse June 23rd

Hey all! Eliza here, new to the app, wanted to introduce myself. I’m from Ohio, f, 39(ish), and married—kids and dogs too lol. I’m BP 1. It’s been a struggle and it’s chased everyone away. So here I am trying to find people with this in common to chat with. NTMU all!

Heather225 June 24th

@BeautifulCurse

hey just wanted to welcome you to the community!!! i am happy to answer questions you might have as you get settled in. feel free to reply or PM 💞

BeautifulCurse OP June 25th

Thank you! I do have lots of questions but am trying to figure them out on my own first. I’ll let you know 🙃

BeautifulCurse OP June 26th

Hey all, can we share pics on here? It won’t seem to let me and I want to show you my knew “bipolar won’t beat me” tattoo. Figured y’all would appreciate it.

spiritonsinus June 27th

Hi Eliza.

Good to have you in the community.

I think you feel pretty strongly about the tattoo

BeautifulCurse OP July 1st

I do, yes, otherwise I wouldn’t have permanently inked it into the dermis of my skin tissue. 😆🤔😬🙄

MeganRenea July 7th

Hey! I also have bi polar disorder although I don't know which type. I'm a listener and you can reach out to me if you'd like to talk. I'm also married but I have no children (my husband has fish). Maybe I can be someone who understands you!

Best of luck,

Megan