Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

...I am so ANGRY right now. -_-'

AshleyGamer1995 July 15th

Because...7 Cups just said the "G" word in my notifications list, mentioning about "G Play" which I did NOT expect. What is "G"? It's the search engine company that EVERYONE knows. I'd rather not mention their name fully because it's INSULTING to me. Yes, EVERYTHING about G is annoying to me, from their logo, sounding and being used for practically ANYTHING in life which ALSO angers me and steals away my enjoyment in things and stuff. It is a LOT to explain why I hate them and ALWAYS have hated them for ALL years of my life, I know, but... If you folks reply to me about them, PLEASE don't type in their name fully; either just use the FIRST letter here (G) or have their name censored. Otherwise, one use of their word in full and I will NOT reply or say ANY more here, since there is NO way to erase even MY threads like this for no reason, or edit them. >:/

I am sorry, but unlike MOST people in the world, I DO have this hatred to them, because they are antagonistic to me, mentally-speaking, as well as them being CLEVER on EVERYTHING they conflict with. And yes, I KNOW that THEIR logo is also shown in 7 Cups's logon screen and below these threads, as the common "Get it on G Play" label, but FOR ME, I would NOT choose to LOOK at those, and instead have my hand blocking them out (I put my hand in front of the computer screen, that is).

But still, I ALWAYS wished they did NOT exist in this horrible world...but they DO, unfortunately, no matter where I go and what I do. T_T* Honestly, what gave THEM the RIGHT to live in this world AND be WELL-RECOGNISED by EVERYONE?!?!?! WHY are they NEVER-QUITTING?!?!?! WHY must they DAMAGE the "OTHER" things that I "DO" like OTHERWISE?!?!?! Ridiculous!!! > = (

Of course... I NEVER get to be called "famous" (another word I hate seeing and hearing AND it getting USED FOR THINGS I ADMIRE, too) by ANYONE in my life WHATSOEVER, because I DON'T DESERVE IT and that I'M a STUPID IDIOT as well. Yeah, well, go ahead and say uncomfortable things to me like "grow up" or "you're not valid" or "they are a great company and you must respect that", et cetra cetra, but those AREN'T going to help with my mental health at ALL. I just WANTED to let out my feelings here about what I hate ("G" themselves) and what I don't get (being referred to as renowned). Again it is a LOT to explain as a WHOLE story I've been GOING through in my ENTIRE life, but... WHY SHOULD I EXPLAIN IT ALL AGAIN WHEN I ALREADY HAVE DONE ON ANOTHER SITE, LIKE THE "National Autistic Society" ONE THAT FAILS TO UNDERSTAND ME AND MY MENTAL ISSUES, BUT SIMPLY DAMAGE ME WITH INSULTS AND MISUNDERSTANDING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! T_T* T_T* T_T*

But I know... YOU people will not CARE, understanding or not, even HERE on 7 Cups which I THOUGHT it is SUPPOSED to be about sharing problems and feelings and SO ON. What else? -_-'

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 19th

@AshleyGamer1995

(Stop ignoring me, people... I don't like to be ignored. -_-')

MrNumber3IsMe July 23rd

Hello,

I'll be completely honest and say that I do not understand your apparent hatred for that silicon valley company, but that does not mean that we do not care about your struggle.

In my mind, the thought is similar to having a deep seated hatred for Toyota. I apologize, as my intent here is not to insult you, but rather to try to understand.

Did the company do something that negatively effected you or others that I'm unaware of?

I understand your reluctance to share your story again and again and again, but asking for help and support from people who have zero understanding of your struggle is very difficult.

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 19th

@SparkingLuna

OK... Thank you that you came. ^^