Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favourite senses!

teenytinyturtle August 31st, 2023

Hey community πŸ’œ

Often our senses can be annoying and we find ourselves frequently in overwhelm.

But what senses are your favourite?

I think my favourite scent is lemon or lavender. I love listening to the individual birds that make up a beautiful walk through nature. πŸ‚

teenytinyturtle OP August 31st, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

@Alwayshungry983 @azuladragon34 @Fozziewozzie @GwydionRowan @HarmonyBlossom @HatsEatYou @Howegeorgia @Jenna @JustMeUwU @NightOwl2003 @Plantsaremybestfriends @sentientape @SleepyShyCat @smolLITTLEpotato @SunnyCat0 @teenytinyturtle @theboymoana @tommy @unassumingPeach6421 @Vivikun9 @wishfulWillow6962 @Zahrian2112

VictoriaLove7 August 31st, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

My favorite scents are vanilla, orange, and the scent of rain ☺

teenytinyturtle OP August 31st, 2023

@Victorialove7

ahhh rain smells so good β˜”

LoveMyMoonflowers August 31st, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

@VictoriaLove7

agreed rain smells reeallly good πŸ’•

beck1 September 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I love vanilla too!!!

courteousCoconut2519 August 31st, 2023

My favorite scents are vanilla, fresh baked cookies, and the smell of rain. Honorable mentions are "sea water air", and ginger.

My favorite noises are the hum of a fan, the rattle of a train (from the inside), and the pitterpatter of rain, but not when it's on a tin roof. Honorable mentions are ocean waves and the sound trees make when it's a bit windy out.

As for sight, I love anything olive green or demin blue. I prefer cool, muted tones in general. I find them relaxing.

And last, but not least, touch. I love warmth, like the steam that comes from hot tea and the heat of a fire Also soft and consistent. I love blankets and sweaters!

I am skipping taste, because when it comes to food I am more of a texture person if anything, although I don't want my food to taste too much of one flavor.

Thank you so much for doing this. I've enjoyed it so much!

@courteousCoconut2519

Oooh I love vanilla and baked cookies!! Yummy!! Do you like candles or just the scent!

courteousCoconut2519 September 2nd, 2023

I love candles!

beck1 September 4th, 2023

@courteousCoconut2519 Me too!! Do you have a favorite "brand" or just any that smell good 😯

AutiBoy August 31st, 2023

I love to sit in the dark put thick headphones on and listen to a good book or bouncy music.

LoveMyMoonflowers August 31st, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

one of my favourite senses is the scent of freshly baked bread πŸ₯–πŸž

@LoveMyMoonflowers Yessss I love this!

meow-cutie.gif

Plantsaremybestfriends August 31st, 2023

My favorites are the smell of rain, fresh baked bread and the aound of running water.

@teenytinyturtle another awesome thread! Thank you!!

So I have a diffuser in my room that I often use. I am very thankful that its getting closer to Fall/Autumn because I am now making some fall blends with my essential oils! I love vanilla and cinnamon scents!

LoveMyMoonflowers September 3rd, 2023

@beck1

ah yes cinnamon is so good πŸ’œ

0B September 5th, 2023

I love furry blankets and early morning air

JustMeUwU September 12th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle the candles in my room, idk what they smell like, but i love them

tiredandscared09 September 13th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle I love the smell of fruity flavors that are subtle. And I love the sound of the friction of pencil on paper, I love the smell of lighting a match, and gloomy fresh visuals like Rainy days, fresh and wet trees, and oceans. I like the sound of rain drizzling, or waves crashing too, the Smell of a perfect cup of coffee, the sense of touch when I'm holding my best friend's hand, or when she has her head on my shoulder, and also the visual of lot's of books stacked together......This is too much, got carried awaya

smolLITTLEpotato October 8th, 2023

I love the smell of chocolate! 🍫