Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Days of negative wishes

teenytinyturtle August 17th, 2023

Hey community 🌻

I know personally, sometimes I wish I wasn't autistic.

So I thought we could make a space to come to if and when we have these thoughts.

What message would you give an autistic friend when they got fed up of being autistic?

Hope you are all doing well 💜

Optimisticempath August 17th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

"sometimes it helps to leave aside everything you were, are or can be and only remember that you're human who doesnt need any labels or explanations for your existence or worthiness. you are human first, everything else comes secondary so allow yourself to embrace human you in every once a while when you need to know that you dont need to be perfect but only yourself" 💕

*turtle hugs if ok🐢🤗

teenytinyturtle OP August 22nd, 2023

Aw @optimisticempath beautiful words 🥺

turtle hugs always okie *returns turtle hugs 💚🐢*

Optimisticempath August 25th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle yayiee 🥺 sending more turtle hugs 🐢🤗🥰

teenytinyturtle OP August 31st, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

@Alwayshungry983 @azuladragon34 @Fozziewozzie @GwydionRowan @HarmonyBlossom @HatsEatYou @Howegeorgia @Jenna @JustMeUwU @NightOwl2003 @Plantsaremybestfriends @sentientape @SleepyShyCat @smolLITTLEpotato @SunnyCat0 @teenytinyturtle @theboymoana @tommy @unassumingPeach6421 @Vivikun9 @wishfulWillow6962 @Zahrian2112

JustMeUwU September 12th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle I’m late to the party 😃 anyway, I’d say that even though it *is* hard to be autistic, there are also positive sides to it like special interests… *** cool, give me all of that knowledge!!! And also the little things that bring joy (for me at least), like soft, fluffy things and jumping up and down… many things.

What bringes you joy?

I hope you’re having a great day! Hugs if okay :)

-Just

calmMango9611 May 13th

@teenytinyturtle I can relate some what. I am an adult with a learning disability. I have good days and not so good days. But, one thing I never do, is give up. So I hope you will not give up. I know life can be hard for people with disabilities, at times. I understand, that people can be cruel towards us. But with that being said. I have met some really understanding people both here at 7cups and some in real life. I hope in time, that you will meet some people here at 7cups and in real life.