Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mentally blocking all the time

easyOak7689 February 25th, 2021

Hey guys, does anyone have any problems with mentally blocking all the time? I experience it with 95% of people I see but also online even a lot where I know what I wanna say but the words won't come out or hit the page and I just get frustrated. Can anyone relate? Can't ever speak my mind and it's killing me

easyOak7689 OP February 25th, 2021

@easyOak7689

Only very rarely I seem to go into this "flow" state where I feel comfortable and talk freely but the other 95% of the time it's just trying to piece together what I wanna say and inevitably fail and get frustrated

straightforwardPerson1658 February 26th, 2021

Well iam so afraid to talk with people i think of am i right to talk or not many things if ...i go out with some people or friend i feel like iam in hell because of the stress☹

Sixtery March 3rd, 2021

Lately I've been feeling that way, my mind feels like filled with a dense fogg, is it like that for you too? Spending some time in silence really helps a lot.

warmheartedPapaya5013 March 4th, 2021

I get this I learned that I was too much in my head instead of feeling my way through. Believing I won’t be liked or saying the wrong thing. I’m lovable and I am enough is the words I keep saying so my mind goes to ease and the holds, locks or fog disappears. You become safe to express from this space!

PhoFu April 7th, 2021

I am like this 95% of the time to. I havn't said what I want to say to ppl who I want to tell it to. Right now, I only told 3 ppl who I am very very close to, and it has helped me, but honestly, I just cant say what I really want to say to ppl. Especially my parents, I just can't make myself talk to them. I feel anxious when I try to, always thinking, what will they be like? It really has brought me down, as I feel like i've been carrying a weight with me for a long long time.

What I do though, is that I talk to my close friends, it really helps. I undrstand that you may not be comfortable talking with ppl, and it's %100 ok. When I don't feel like talking, I just write what I want to say in a journal. That also really helps me.

I hope this helped.