Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't want to talk to anybody

Fed80it February 9th, 2019

I don't want to talk to anybody in real life... It's sad and make my quite disperated

sincereLion4609 February 9th, 2019

@Fed80it

I can totally relate. I go through that on a daily basis.. I've lost all of my friends pretty much It sucks. I hope things get better for you..

Fed80it OP February 10th, 2019

@sincereLion4609

Thanks Lion

Dwarfancy February 13th, 2019

@Fed80it I can totally relate. I cant say that I know what you are going through because nobody knows except you, but I can imagine how it feels. Unfortunately being lonely and isolated all the time is the worst thing to do when having anxiety. It may feel like freedom for someone dealing with this disorder, but even if it seems impossible to achieve, it would be healthier to find someone to talk to. You dont need to tell them all your struggles and what makes you sad, but even a simple hi, how are you ? Followed by a not so great, but I dont want to talk about it, can we talk about something else so I dont think about it ? Can do a lot. This app is an awesome way to do that. Talking to someone that you dont know and who is out of your life about everything that is going on in your life can be so liberating in my opinion !

Hope you will find a way out of this struggle, I am sending your way a lot of courage and love, we are here if you need to talk :)

cordeliaxlistener February 9th, 2019

@Fed80it

I don't know the exact circumstances you are under, but I know how you may feel. Sometimes it's hard to talk to people, or sometimes you can find yourself lacking the interest in holding a conversation. That's okay. When I was younger I tended to suffer a lot of loss. Deaths in the family, moving away from friends, that sort of thing. I felt as though no one really understood me or what I was going through. I'd spend months at a time barely speaking at all. Sometimes I felt as though there wasn't a way to go back.

There always is though. If you'd otherwise find yourself doing something alone, like visiting a cafe, going to a library, studying, or even just hanging out at home, try inviting someone to join you. It might be awkward to converse or you might feel uncomfortable, but within time you'll grow to be a more social person, and by the end of it all you'll probably have a few more friends.

It's okay to find it hard to socialize, or have no interest in being social, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I and many others are here for you on 7 Cups.

All the best,

Cordelia x

Fed80it OP February 10th, 2019

@cordeliaxlistener

Thanks Cordelia I will try

WandaJTolman March 6th, 2019

you are further making it exciting to view anything from around the world as per ease and choice Avaya 3313 Exam