Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling ugh today

tealCurrent9178 January 30th, 2022

Feeling like ugh today. My dad was in the hospital. It was not covid related, but very serious it was life or death situation. It scared me when they said they might not have a room for my dad. I thought he might pass away. They said they would have to do surgery. It was risky either way. People are not realizing how bad this is. I want to say please wear a mask. If it was you, then you would care. But I do not, to be respectful. I have done my part to wear a mask and get vaccinated. But still scared. I have high blood pressure and thought I was having a heart attack. The nurses where rushing me in and treating patients rudely. It scares me that they are losing their emphatic side and it is people's lives and families. Others care this is good, but what if my dad died or now gets covid from being in the hospital. He will is not out of risk. I am so frustrated at others. Love my family.

tealCurrent9178 OP January 30th, 2022

Let me correct myself. Nurses care they took care of my dad really good. I just want others to know how hard it is on nurses right now. We need to help them.

lavenderPond3109 February 6th, 2022

I'm glad you have a loving family and the doctors were able to help you! This pandemic is really taking a lot of the best of us. Hopefully things get better soon. Sending love to you, your dad and the rest of your family! ❤️

tealCurrent9178 OP February 10th, 2022

@lavenderPond3109

Thanks, it is. The support means a lot. I wish the best for you too.