Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

turning a negative thought into positive

jotee November 17th, 2021

Hi guys! i recently posted that i was having issues with my identity. i wrote that "i feel like im missing something (emotionally) that everybody has." i went through this thought with my therapist and came to the conclusion that its not everybody, its most people.

Today, i realized that its not a negative thing! i realized that this allows me to understand and help others in a similar situation. I'm not the only one that has emotional difficulties! i can help people with low self esteem like me! i can help people with anxiety like me!

My difficulties will not hinder me in life. Yes i have to work on those issues. But, I can reach to greater places than other people because of it.

❤️ Jo

globalBraid3744 November 17th, 2021

@jotee

This is very inspirational! Thank you for sharing it with us :)

TheConversation22 November 19th, 2021

@jotee That's great to hear that. I really appreciate your efforts and kindness you have for others, that's so nice of you. And yes, ofcourse the step you took for yourself and talked about your problems to a therapist. This is the most important step we all should dare to take for yourselves and for the people around us.

We are never alone. Wish you all the best and take care :)